Women’s Reproductive Healthcare Network
FertilityCare™ Centers of America is a dynamic, growing group of affiliated centers that provide professional instruction in the CREIGHTON MODEL FertilityCare™ System which features the new women's health science, NaProTECHNOLOGY.
A national and international network of morally and professionally acceptable reproductive health services
An extraordinarily innovative system which, for the first time, networks family planning with a woman's reproductive and gynecologic health
- For avoiding pregnancy, 99.5% method effective (perfect use)
- 96.8% use effective (typical use) for avoiding pregnancy
- NaProTECHNOLOGY is equal to or of greater effectiveness than in vitro fertilization for helping infertile couples achieve pregnancy.
- Centers can be found near you in the "Find a Teacher" section
- NaProTECHNOLOGY-trained physicians can be found at "Find a Medical Consultant Section.
A Major Breakthrough in Women's Health
NaProTECHNOLOGY uses the biomarkers of the CREIGHTON MODEL System to recognize health and disease. These biomarkers are "an authentic language of a woman's health and fertility."
- Tracking these biomarkers provides valid information for the woman and her physician
- Is not suppressive or destructive like the various reproductive technologies.
- Women now can be full partners in their reproductive and gynecologic healthcare
- NaProTECHNOLOGY indentifies the problem, cooperates with the menstrual and fertility cycles, corrects the condition, maintains the human ecology and sustains procreative potential.